By visiting our casino, creating an account, and playing our games, you will automatically follow our terms and conditions. If you have any concerns that relate to your rights and obligations within our casino blog, you are free to consult your legal representative.
Please note that we reserve the right to make alterations to our terms and conditions at any time at our discretion. We recommend that you consult our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding any alterations.
Our service meets modern digital security standards. We apply physical and digital measures to keep your personal information secure under our player protection policy. Some of these include data encryption, secure data transmission, and password protection.
Membership Terms and Conditions
- By visiting any casino website, creating an account, and playing games, you fully accept their terms and conditions and guarantee to follow them.
- Using our site, you have no right for content including our terms and conditions or any other part of our blog, including text, graphics, games pictures, etc.
- Using our site is allowed for residents of jurisdictions where such activities are not prohibited by law. Residents of jurisdictions where it is illegal cannot use our website.
- Gambling is allowed for residents over 18 years old. You can participate in gaming activities only if your jurisdiction allows such activities. Otherwise, we cannot provide you with any legal assistance if you offend against your local laws.
- We allow only one account per person. Multiple accounts per individual (including those accounts registered under another person’s name) are strictly forbidden. If you violate this rule, we are at liberty to suspend your account.
- We guarantee to keep information provided by the player during the registration process private and secure. You might also receive letters from our marketing team from time to time. You reserve the right to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- We provide no warranties and representations regarding your right to play at any online casino. Our employees, partners, affiliates, or other third parties have no right to provide you with such warranties.
- Casino activities must be used for entertainment purposes only. You don’t need to make a deposit to play casino games. You can play games without betting real money. You agree that you make deposits and play with real cash in ar casino at your discretion. You also agree that you in no way consider our blog offensive, unfair, biased, etc.
- As for game outcomes, you entirely agree to accept them. You also agree that a casino uses an RNG algorithm to randomize the game outcomes. You fully acknowledge that your game outcomes are random, unbiased, and cannot be changed.
- You acknowledge that you take part in our activities for entertainment purposes and for personal, non-professional use only. Other use of our content, except for the mentioned before, is forbidden.
- We have the right to cancel your membership at any time without any reason and prior notification to you. Nonetheless, our third-party partners reserve the right to nullify any winnings associated with your account at their discretion for many reasons, including:
- If there is any proof that you registered multiple accounts at a casino.
- If your personal details provided during registration, including your name, contradict the card details used for making deposits/withdrawals.
- If you have claimed a promotion but attempt to withdraw the bonus money before satisfying the wagering requirements.
- If you indicate false, incorrect, and counterfeit information during sign-up at a casino.
- If you are under 18 years old.
- If you are a resident of the jurisdiction where casino activities are illegal.
- If you let another person use your casino account.
- If you play for another purpose except for entertainment or play in collaboration with other players as part of a club, organization, etc.
- If there is evidence that you cheat a casino (apply any means to defeat the casino (automated systems, software, etc.)).
- If there is evidence that you have abused promotions by applying unfair strategies or tricks to take your bonus money.
- Winnings that were generated due to game error, software malfunction, server failure will be nullified.
- We reserve the right to use your persona for promotional purposes (except for the illegal instances) without prior notice to you if you generate winnings at a recommended casino.
- If you are unsatisfied with any game session outcomes, you can submit the associated request to their support team within 14 business days. In case we find contradictions between their server results and the outcomes of the casino software you downloaded, the server results will be considered valid and official.
- You are responsible for the taxes and fees associated with your winnings. If your winnings are taxable within your jurisdiction, you are responsible for the associated reports.
- You must provide identity and address proof before making withdrawals from your player account. We may request extra information about your identity.
- RB Casino has a right to add new activities and games to our game reviews collection whenever we see fit without notifying our players. We also reserve the right to delete any activities and games at our discretion without notice.
- You are responsible for keeping your account details private and secure. You cannot give your account details and password to any third party and let it use your account. You are also responsible for the implications and money losses if you share your access details with somebody and let them access your account.
- A casino is not required to store your login data if you cannot enter your account, except for issues caused by the casino error. You are the one to be responsible for maintaining your account name and password.
- A casino is not responsible for the internet connection failure or computer-related errors on your side. They are also not responsible for players’ attempts to play games with the means not intended by the chosen casino.
- Suppose the casino owners find out that you have been cheating to deceive their casino, they reserve the right to reveal your name and email address. They also reserve the right to publish this incident and broadcast it to the partners and third parties.
- If any dispute occurs between you and a casino, the casino results and decisions are unwavering and final. If you want to submit a complaint, you can use the CDS (the RTG-powered Central Dispute System). It is a third-party dispute system.
- A casino has a right to suspend your account and restrict your access to promotions if they consider you a professional. Moreover, a casino has a right to cancel all your winnings and return deposit money.
- You acknowledge that a third-party payment processor or casinos have a right to process your transactions. A payment processor or casinos reserve the right to hold your winnings if there is any evidence or suspicion that you are engaged in illegal activities.
- The withdrawal amount may differ from time to time due to third-party policies or limitations.
- If you want to make a deposit with your credit card, you need to provide a card front copy and an authorization form.
- Casinos and theirr partners, affiliates, employees, media partners, etc., bear no responsibility for your potential money losses resulted from the use of their services and gaming activities.
- RB Casino content becomes invalid automatically if it is reproduced, altered, faked, obtained from unauthorized channels, etc. We do not have liability for any games containing errors. If the game is altered to any extent, it must be replaced with the original by casino.
- Our terms and conditions represent the final agreement between you and our casino blog. It replaces all prior agreements between you and our website.
- Wagering requirements: We explain playthrough conditions for the deposit money and bonus money. Please note that you can request a withdrawal ONLY after completing the wagering requirements at a casino. RB Casino doesn’t process money.
- Your deposit amount determines the withdrawal limits. For instance, you can use a 20x withdrawal coupon and redeem $2,000 if your deposit is $100.
- You can use Australian dollars to play casino games if allowed at a casino.
We may apply restrictions to the content you can access and use depending on your jurisdiction. We can also apply limitations to matched and free promotions. We can change these constraints on an individual basis. You can contact us at email@example.com to request country-based restrictions evaluation. Our support department will access your account and make a final decision on your situation.
We appreciate your privacy. That is why you can unsubscribe from all marketing promotions, newsletters, and deals from our casino. Please note that you will receive email notifications about your account activity. Please also note that we do not send spam. If you believe you are bombarded with unwanted emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Marketing Emails
We are not liable for promotion from affiliates, marketing partners, and their third parties. We will do our best to contact the related third parties to delete your details so that you will no longer receive promotions from them. Please note that we do not guarantee any effective results regarding such emails.
Marketing Text Messaging (SMS)
Raging Bull Casino team believes that promotions and exclusive content you want should be easily accessible. That’s why we use push notifications and text messaging via phone to send promotional information. This exciting feature is used when something new comes up – such as bonuses, services, and updates. If you’re not interested in receiving advertising materials to your phone, you can simply change your preferences in the push notification settings on the device.
By registering at our casino blog, you automatically agree to our terms and conditions.
No-Deposit Bonus Rules
The following terms and conditions apply to all our no-deposit bonuses (unless specified otherwise):
- You must bet your bonus amount by needed amount of times if you play slots, keno, bingo games, and scratch cards at promoted sites. Video Poker and other table games require a playthrough as well.
- As a rule, you cannot use no-deposit bonuses for Craps, Sic Bo, Roulette, War, Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, and games like Fish Catch. All wagers made within these games do not apply to the playthrough conditions.
- Unless otherwise stated, the maximum amount that you are allowed to withdraw equals the no-deposit bonus amount (minimum [$]).